“If you want a loving relationship in your life and can’t figure out why one is eluding you, remember this: you can either choose Love or choose fear.
When you choose Love your options narrow because you have chosen to walk a narrower path of trusting your intuition and feelings over the five senses. You cannot seek for Love, since you can only have what already are. And if you have Love this means you must give it away with no expectation of return.
Any expectation of return is not love, but the fear of not having love creeping back in.
Choosing fear outsources your happiness and makes someone else responsible for the way you feel. You seek for Love because you believe you lack it.
Trust that you are perfect Love in this moment and only allow in a person that resonates on this vibration.
Do not try to change someone, when you do this you deny the Love inside you by choosing to deny what is Now. Love can only exist now, when you try to change someone into an idea of what you want them to be you have decided to be in a relationship with your projection of a possible potential of someone else. You are fooling yourself if you think trying to change someone will make you happy. Instead, change in yourself the things you think the other person should change.
This is why you are not happy and fulfilled now.
The Truth is that finding True Love is effortless for those who sit in Trust that they already have everything that could ever be sought after. This Trust will attract a person who is equally fulfilled; this is the only type of person capable of Love, one who has Love to give away.”
–Jackson Kiddard, author & polymath.
- Quote by Jackson Kiddard (ochobrazos.com)
- BE present! (ridethewavesblog.wordpress.com)
- I disagree. (lostamidstperfection.wordpress.com)
- That sweet thing called Love….. (musesoftheheart.wordpress.com)
- Favourite Quotes (ontheprecipiceofchange.wordpress.com)
- 10 Love Lessons for Stronger Relationships (socyberty.com)
- Favorite Quotes – Manuscript Found in Accra by Paulo Coelho (Book) (queenreb.wordpress.com)