Actually; my about me summary is perfectly explained in my first post.
To find the name of this blog I have been looking for different words that mean growth evolution improvement. So I found the words
SWELL FLOWERING and CULTIVATION;
verb (used without object)
1. to grow in bulk, as by the absorption of moisture or the processes of growth.
2. Pathology . to increase abnormally in size, as by inflation, distention, accumulation of fluids, or thelike: Her ankles swelled from standing.
3. to rise in waves, as the sea.
4. to well up, as a spring or as tears.
5. to bulge out, as a sail or the middle of a cask.
1. the act or art of cultivating.
2. the state of being cultivated.
3. culture; refinement.
In the end it all just sounded good, right for me. At first I wanted to keep this blog anonymous, because I’ve had blogs before and they were misused by people I know in real life. At the moment I am changing my blog to become a little bit more personal, we’ll see how that goes. I must say that sharing such intimate details about my life is very safe in an anonymous kind of way… so I will feel more vulnerable now you know how I look in real life, knowing someone might recognize me.
As you might notice my native language isn’t English. I will make mistakes, but will always try to improve in any way possible… as that is the overall goal of this blog.
So pictures you’ll be seeing will be pictures of someone else or pictures of me where you cannot recognize me. In the end, it shouldn’t matter who I am or how I look like to anyone but myself.
I’ll share a part of my world with you and all I want you to do is sit back and enjoy. Or guide me if you will, either through comments or blogposts that you wrote.